Our TNLS BrainTrust
Here are the premises:
- We leave our egos aside.
- It is all about our product, getting out the best product possible to the world.
- Nothing is personal, we are all at the service of greater good.
Advancing technology to open different possibilities for sustainable improvement towards the welfare of our planet.
Rules of Engagement
- We will show the detailed description of the project for one of the teams.
- An initial brief period is dedicated to asking clarifying questions.
- Any person in the room can start by stating an aspect of the proposed project that can be improved in reference to the Futuring Statement and the Great Project Rubric. When doing this, please state why the project, as is, does not meet our own criteria and how we could, eventually, improve it.
- Members of the team who created the project can answer and/or comment providing further information or context related to the critique.
- A conclusion is arrived at and a decision is made as to whether that particular aspect of the project needs to be changed or not.
- We will repeat the cycle three times for each project, and each critique segment should take no longer than three minutes.
- Our team will be taking notes for you today.We leave our egos aside.