the way we learn.
A 10-week online program for K12 educators worldwide.
2nd Annual Cohort – September 2022 – Stay tuned!
We are looking for educators who want to act now to create the future of learning.
Remaking Learning. An advanced curriculum focused on exploring nature, self, community, technology, and leadership, as the foundations of the future of learning.
Experiential learning. A unique and innovative cohort-based learning journey to experience what the future of learning will look like. Advanced hands-on learning curriculum and innovative pedagogy.
Masterclasses. Exclusive small group sessions with international speakers, authors and leaders.
Connect with some of the world’s leading global educators to develop innovative education projects.
Some of the world´s foremost experts in small group interactions.
The program includes:
Weekly 90-minute video Learning Modules – Where a cohort of like-hearted educational leaders will share their thinking and leading practice.
Experiential Learning – A unique and inspiring learning journey to experience what the future of education could look like, bringing a sense of wonder to your current teaching practice.
Innovation Lab – Collaborate with peers and experts from all over the world in developing innovative educational projects.
Time commitment is of approximately 4 hours a week. Certificates of completion will be awarded and projects showcased in an exclusive online hub as well as on social networks for their future development and implementation.
The program is intended for educators who:
- Want to break away from the status quo and are looking to relaunch their career.
- Wish to learn about the latest trends in education and how they will shape the future of learning.
- Need to reconnect with their vocational call and seek to renew their sense of purpose.
- Want to expand their connections to liaise with leaders and educators all over the world.
- Are ready to develop hands-on innovative education projects.